- A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future and accepts you just the way you are.
- Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave and impossible to forget.
- Even though we've changed and we're all finding our own place in the world, we all know that when the tears fall or the smill spreads across our face, we'll come to each other because no matter where this crazy world takes us, nothing will ever change so much to the point where we're not still friends.
- True friends stab you in the front.
- A true friend is someone who thinks you're a good egg even though they know you are a bit cracked.
- Life is partly what we make it and partly what it is made by the friends we choose.
Thursday, May 28, 2009
What friends are for
From Rex Jory:
Posted by Emma Someone on 28.5.09