Saturday, September 11, 2010

10 things I plan to do in the next little while

Ooooooh a 3 year plan. Exciting, isn't it? Well, further to my 101 things to do in 1001 days, which I'm halfway through or thereabouts on the calendar but only 1/3rd of the way through!!, I'm feeling the need to revisit, reconsider and rewrite. Yes I will admit that there are things on that list that I don't want to do anymore (blue high heels? What was I thinking??), and things that I want to add and focus on. So I'll update my list, and am going to write another one eventually because that's #101 on my list.

But in the meantime, here are 10 other things I want to achieve before the end of 2012.
  1. Complete my Bachelor of Midwifery
  2. Study to be a breastfeeding counsellor with the Australian Breastfeeding Association
  3. Become an accredited child birth educator
  4. And maybe do a breastfeeding course too
  5. Learn how to use my Nikon D40
  6. Learn how to edit my photos
  7. Run a course in babywearing (that's something percolating at the moment)
  8. Master my breadmachine
  9. Work out Who Am I
  10. Enjoy Summer :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay for you! I qualified as an ABA counsellor earlier this year, so if I can ever help out with that, give me a shout :)

Sounds like an exciting year!