Friday, July 1, 2011

In which my blog morphs into a house reno type blog...

No not really but dear blog, I do have a lot to share with you!

I've had a serious attack of Life (TM) recently so my blog has just fallen down the list of priorities. I has gotten me to thinking though that blogging about deeply personal stuff, like working my way through the steep learning curve that is putting an offer in on a house, is something I'm better at doing in hindsight. Plus I was so caught up in the doing that I couldn't also take time to do the blogging about it, ya know?

I have been so caught up in the last few weeks with Life (TM) that I've also not been looking after myself very well. Sigh. It seems that I fall off my "to do" list so much more quickly than other things, and when I'm limited with my number of spoons* I just don't have time for me. Silly Emma though because that then reduces the number of spoons* I have and so on and so on.

So as well as blogging, I plan on doing:
  1. a massage
  2. a haircut and colour 
  3. fitting the gym back into my weekly schedule, twice a week
  4. finish TheChilderbeast's quilt
  5. catching up with friends
  6. planning my future better
  7. cooking and baking
  8. spending time with my lovely TheHusband and TheChilderbeast
  9. doing my tax
  10. and - buying a house
No I didn't forget about the title of the blog. But for now, short and sweet is the name of this game!

No comments: