Wednesday, August 15, 2012

For a Wednesday, it is surprisingly productive!

Yeah my plans for today were a week out of sync with reality, so I was suddenly faced with a free day. So here's a list of things to do:

  • go to supermarket and get something to slow cook for TheHusband for dinner (as I'm out!)
  • check out the quaint little nursery around the corner from supermarket
  • find rhubarb and asparagus
  • and a bay tree
  • and some medicinal herbs
  • order from Diggers
  • order from Pregnancy, Birth and Beyond
  • do some homework
  • update my business website
  • paint my toenails
  • get a chilli mocha
  • spray the shower with something to get the worst of the surprise orange mould off
  • go out for dinner with workmates
  • organise pickup of coffee table
  • organise collection of swing
  • organise collection of new bag
  • buy new shoes with voucher
  • buy Volley's
  • make quesedillas
  • call the electrician
  • washing
And a nap perhaps?

No comments: