- This week feels like it is going very slowly and I keep thinking I'm 20 weeks or so but nope, just 14.
- My fundus is up around my navel. Then it's down low. Then it's on the right. Then down low. It's all sorts of weird.
- I am feeling flutters that aren't just wind. Which is amazing and so amusing and awe-inspiring.
- I have a headache. Again. Damn hormones.
- I'm going to get a shirt that says "Yes I'm pregnant, No we're not having any scans, Yes I'm as far along as I said, No it's not twins, Yes we are birthing at home, No we aren't booked into a hospital"
Thursday, September 17, 2009
14 weeks down, 26 to go
So a brief pregnancy update:
Posted by Emma Someone on 17.9.09