Saturday, November 28, 2009

10 not so important things that are things on my mind

  1. I am in the market for a new watch.
  2. Have had a touch of something gross this week.
  3. The exam I sat on Wednesday is now part of the "the subject that never ends" because of (2) - I have to resit it.
  4. Stuggling to get my ipod touch to sync with a calendar.
  5. 24 weeks down and Puggles is kicking up a storm.
  6. I see myself in a sarong for summer but am yet to find one I like. I might have to brave ebay.
  7. Speaking of summer - we renewed our lease the other day for another year.
  8. Augh the internets. They are broken and then they are fixed for $110 and some very highly skilled guy coming over to unplug the alarm system.
  9. Money is crap and tight and it's only another 12 weeks before I go on maternity leave.
  10. I need new shoes and a few other things and see (9) for why this is a problem.

No comments: