- 14 pocket nappies
- 5 all in ones / snap in ones
- 25 terry toweling flats
- 10 pink liners
- 12 bamboo prefolds (smaller)
- 20 hemp prefolds (larger)
- 5 white nappies to put in covers
- 16 covers (1 Cutie Tooshie, 6 Baby BeeHinds, 9 misc) (different sizes!)
- 1 wool soaker
That is a LOT of nappies and way more than recommended but it was hard to decide which method to go for and then when we'd decided on pocket nappies, people gave us heaps of things! And those things included nappies and the covers.
How many pockets? 7-10 changes, washing every 2nd day, so 20 is the aim and 14 the minimum... ish. So we're not doing too badly there. The AI1s are also there as the second preference at this stage as they have to be washed entirely after each use, though some of them have removable liners that will allow us to get more than 1 change out of them.
Then the prefolds and covers, and the terry toweling flats of old.
Here's a photo!