Saturday, April 10, 2010

What I see first thing in the morning...

What I see first thing in the morning is… my family in our bed. My husband and my babe daughter. That's about as far as I can see without my glasses on!

The moment that changed me forever was… when I felt that first weight of my babe in my arms when I picked her up out of the water.

The most amazing thing I ever made was... the babe I am nursing at the moment.

My favourite book is… Bake by Woman's Weekly. Awesome history of cooking in Australia and great recipes.

I adore being… whole.

My perfect date would be… 8 hours of sleep.

As a blind date, I would be… overwhelming and amazing, but confident and sexy

When my style is in fashion, it will be… socks and skirts, and berets.

Yesterday I… hung out with my women friends and enjoyed being a mama.

No comments: