Thursday, May 13, 2010

10 things I'm waiting for in the post...

I am actually waiting on a LOT of things in the post at the moment which is great! But I am impatient!!
  1. New glasses!!!! They cost me postage as I "won" a free pair. Can't wait to see how they go.
  2. Threadless tshirts x3 (2 for me, 1 for TheHusband)
  3. Notice from my lawyers about my claim (as it is coming up to 3 years since my accident)
  4. Several boxes from VistaPrint (purchased before the Icelandic volcano exploded and delayed the already-slow postage I chose)
  5. Nappies
  6. x2 lots actually
  7. Stallholder pass for Mums and Bubs market 13 June 2010
  8. Felt embellishments
  9. Stitch markers
  10. Buttons
It's funny though because I didn't pay for much of this. The glasses were free ($14ish postage), the Threadless tshirts were from money I earned from selling yarn, the VP stuff also from yarn sales, the nappies are modern cloth nappies that are saving us a bucketload each week, and the last 3 were swaps with others to get my crap gone (it's called a karma swap - I take something from someone and offer something of mine up instead). #7 I hope will be $$ coming in!!

What about you? What are you waiting for in the post?

2 comments:

Jane1973 said...

I'm waiting for a cute set of breast Pads from Etsy, and some nice long sleave Breastfeeding tops:)

and for labour to start.....

Emma Someone said...

So it's a race? How exciting!!!

I'm also waiting for a memory card for my camera.