Oh look another bandwagon for me to jump on.
1. All children alarm their parents, if only because you are forever expecting .
2. Show me a good loser and I will show you a simple mind.
3. Torture is like eating an entire box of chocolate liqueurs at one time. Only I dislike chocolate, so I'm happy to share with you if you'd like them.
4. Too bad that all the people who know how to run the country are busy knitting and blogging.
5. I have yet to hear a man ask for advice on how to combine stripes and spots.
6. It is impossible to think of any good meal, no matter how plain or elegant, without onion or garlic in it.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to having Sunday off and having a houseguest for 3 weeks, tomorrow my plans include work and Sunday, I want to knit!