Tuesday, July 7, 2009

You're doing it wrong bitches

Ok so if I sign up for something that requires me to attend the gym every week for 12 weeks if I want a refund on my fee (incentives, I has them), and afterwards I find out that to get a refund I have to put my name on a list and get contacted for it to be processed (and I do that), and you DON'T CONTACT ME for a month, I'm going to be PISSED when I turn up to the gym and get told:
  1. there has been a note on the system since the end of May stating that I needed to provide them a copy of my receipt;
  2. that I should have contacted them to follow-up despite them not having a direct number for me to contact;
  3. that there is no record of me signing up for the program;
  4. and that it was entirely ridiculous that I was annoyed, given that MidwifeA managed to have hers sorted out a week after filling in the SAME FORM
given that the woman that was talking to me didn't at any point say "wow I'm really sorry - can I check we have the right number for you?".

No comments: