1. Pay our midwife her fee (this is on my list of things to do because it requires me to go to the bank, which is a drama in itself!
2. Plan a birth (as much as possible)!
3. Interview a woman to be her follow-through student midwife
4. Finish my portfolio for 2009 and
5. hand it in
6. Decorate some of the bedroom
7. Take photos every day - have missed one so far this year but that's ok!
8. Send off my report to the lawyers to move foward in settling claim
9. Get a mattress topper
10. Spend a day with my husband
When I'm not feeling like so much wet tissue, I will get back to writing real posts. I'm sure my lists are fascinating to people .
30 weeks this week. 5 and a bit weeks of work to go. YAY!