- Watching Huey's Cooking Adventures and seeing him cook a casserole and him exclaim continually throughout it, that this was not the way he'd normally make a casserole. But that it worked perfectly. He doesn't make the extra step of going "well maybe the way I do it is complete overkill and a waste of time?
- Seeing TheHusband SO happy with his new jersey for the Tour Downunder stage that he's riding in on Friday.
- Having a dumpling date with TheHusband last night, and cold dumplings for a snack after rehearsal.
- SLEEPING so well on our new mattress.
- Finding a chest freezer that will fit our tiny little gap in the laundry.
- Taking a whole morning to sort out the mattress and just doing it. Being a grown up about things like that
- Counting our nappy stash, which is probably too big to warrant mentioning here just yet, but makes me happy to realise that we'll soon have a teeny bottom to put them on.
- A clear blue sky without 40C+ weather.
- Solar powered lanterns.
- Have a dinner roster - makes life SO much easier!
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
10 think that have amused me, filled me with joy, or cheered me up this week
Posted by Emma Someone on 20.1.10