Thursday, January 7, 2010

Progress from my last post - and more on school this year

My last post said I had 10 things to do. I've done 1, 3, 7 and need to work had to do 4 today and 5 tomorrow. 10 is being done on Sunday.

I had a look at school this year and of course I have workshops 2nd, 9th, 16th and 22nd of March which is around the time of me birthing. I also have a class 26/04, 05/05 and 11/05 as well as placements. *sigh* I don't know how I'm going to manage this with a newborn or even if I should. I'm hoping I can study externally and get enough out of it to make it worthwile and do adequately to move on to my last subject. But just a teeny tiny bit of regret at the less than fabulous timing of all of this creeps in. Why did I choose the path a bit more difficult than waiting until this year to conceive? Well at the time it was the overwhelming NEED to do so and the feeling of not POSSIBLY wanting to wait another year and I acknowledged that and we embraced it. But yeesh - now the idea of juggling this as well as my final year at school? Just a little bit confronting.

No comments: