- Based on nothing at all / gut feeling, from everyone around me: About 75% are saying boy at the moment. (1:0)
- If you carry the baby out front (others can’t see your pregnancy from behind) then you will have a boy. If others can tell that you are pregnant when looking at you from behind, then you will have a girl. So a boy. (2:0)
- If the mother's age at conception and the year of conception are both even or both odd, the baby is a girl. If one is even and one is odd, the baby is a boy. So a girl. (2:1)
- Chinese calendar prediction: girl. (2:2)
- What side does the mum-to-be lay on while she's resting? If she lies on her left, it's a boy; on her right, it's a girl. So a boy. (3:2)
- According to a meta-old wives tale test, it's a girl. (3:3)
- Based on another meta-test: it's a girl. (3:4)
I'll let you know sometime around Eostre, ok?