Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Engagement party planning

Because it's my blog, because I'm in the home stretch of Nablopomo, and because the e party is next Saturday, here are some thoughts:
  • I have a dress to wear. It is fabulous. I also have shoes to wear - I have to put some grip on the bottom of them still though!


  • I'll deal with my hair next week - it may have faded a lot by then and need topping up but it may also be amazing still.



I need to organise a few things:
  • food for me and Manfriend
  • drinks for us as well
  • rubbish bags
  • card table
  • things to sit on
  • ice and ice boxes
  • balloons so people can find us in the gardens
  • eyebrow wax
  • massage
  • camera charged and ready to take photos
  • napkins and plates (biodegradable)
  • celebratory cupcakes (because I want them and my sister is an amazing pastry chef)
  • Long Island Iced Tea (and a container to carry it in)
  • ?music

1 comment:

pollyhyper said...

Ohh, I LOVE your hair!

And I love the dress - I have a similar sexy red dress - it makes you feel like a movie star, doesn't it?