- Have a massage.
- Make an acknowledgement/realisation that my exams are in just over 2 weeks.
- Also acknowledge that I have done little study in the past few months (Life got in the way. More so than usual in the past 6 months. No excuses - just a statement).
- Look at my marks so as to work out what I need to get in the exam to pass.
- Realise that this is either 50% of the exam, or near enough.
- Realise that I've done this process for the past few semesters and exam periods and still pull a really good GPA so I shouldn't really approach this from this angle... but I think I've been doing this since 1997.
- Look at the practice exams and questions for my subjects.
- Realise that the subjects I'm sitting exams for are not ones I can fake the answers to.
- Make dinner.
- Rearrange freezer.
- Make bolognese sauce out of the kangaroo mince I bought today.
- Rearrange study somewhat.
- Discover moths in the dry store for the choir. Quietly freak out and decide to ignore it.
- Make a coffee, move to the study and get down to business.
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
How do I study? Um...
Posted by Emma Someone on 11.11.08