Monday, November 10, 2008

The post in which I reveal my easily-amused and slightly smutty side

  • Before today's post, let me just say - if you're looking at buying someone's (chilli - details changed to protect the innocent), and you say you'll be there in 20 minutes, and aren't some 3 hours later, don't expect me to be in a good mood to haggle.
  • Further, if you see it advertised for some $s, and you offer $-200 because you think I'm Just A Lady With A Simple Lady Mind, when you clearly don't know what I am offering for sale, I will proceed to talk rings around you and decline to haggle with you further.
Right, now that that's off my chest:
In other news, consider 9 awesome places to have sex (and the horrific consequences) which perhaps should be the "possible consequences" instead. And some disturbing sex toys.

One month til surgery. Freezer is full, exams are my focus, last week of work, weather warming up... yay.

No comments: